How do I select people who are existing SWIFT-Active Screener users to be screeners for my project?
- Click on the icon that looks like a gear and this will take you to the “Edit the Review” screen.
- Click “Display Additional Options” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the appropriate user from the list of existing users.
- Select their appropriate screening role (“Level Screener” or “Project Admin”).
If you have a review that has more than one level, you can designate different screeners at each level.
Review: Inviting Existing Users as Reference Screeners
- Click the “Edit the Review” icon
- Click “Display Additional Options”
- Select the appropriate user role: “Level Screener” or “Project Admin” next to their name
- Click “Save”