There are couple of conditions which determine when the SWIFT-Active Screener model gets built:
- The user must have screened at least one included and one excluded reference.
- When the project is created, the number of references required to build the model is set to 2.
- One of the references must be included and one must be excluded to build the model (#condition 1)
- If both references are either included or excluded, the model won’t build. It will be built after an increment of 30 references, given condition #1 is satisfied.
- After that, the number of references required to build the model is set to an increment of 30. Meaning the model will build after 30 screenings each time, given condition #1 is satisfied.
- In addition, there must be a gap of 2 minutes between the last model built and the current model built.